Travel and Tourism
A recognised leader for travel and tourism insurance.
Gow-Gates’ special insurance covers have been developed in collaboration with the Australian Federation of Travel Agents and the Council of Australian Tour Operators, to meet the exposures of owning and operating a travel business.
For agents and tour operators, our insurance facilities offer very competitive premiums and the flexibility to choose the covers that your business needs. We provide cover for travel businesses in Australia who arrange a range of tours worldwide, including tours to the USA and Canada.
Gow-Gates has over 20 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry, our team has an in-depth understanding of the intricacies of travel businesses.
Our specialist areas include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – our specialist team will ensure that your policy lists all of your activities including travel agency activities, tour wholesaling activities, accompanying group tours and tour operating. Many existing policies do not reflect the actual business leaving you exposed should the unexpected happen.
- Business Insurance Cover – Gow-Gates has a facility for travel agents, tour wholesalers and tour operators. As every business is different and every business owner has different requirements, our facility is flexible enough to be tailored to meet your own specific needs.
- Tour Operators and Travel Operators Facility – we have access to a dedicated market and can arrange cover for escorted tours to overseas destinations.
- Additional cover for your business – our team can also arrange management liability, cyber insurance and privacy protection insurance.
Our specific expertise includes:
- Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) members
- Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) members
- Travel agents
- Tour wholesalers
- Tour operators
Our team can also arrange personal insurance cover. This includes:
- Life Insurance
- Keyman Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)
- Management Liability
- Cyber insurance
- Privacy Protection Insurance