Protecting you and your family.
Are you and your family covered? Do you have adequate levels of protection? How much insurance do you need?
Gow-Gates can provide a tailored insurance solution to protect you and your family. We can help you:
- Review your existing cover
- Ascertain your insurance needs
- Identify the appropriate type of insurance
- Select a suitable level of cover
- Navigate the application and underwriting process
- Implement the insurances on your behalf
With access to a wide range of leading insurance providers we can tailor a solution to ensure quality cover at competitive prices, including:
Provides a lump sum payment to a nominated beneficiary in the event of death, allowing the policyholder to provide financial stability for their loved ones.
Total and Permanent Disability (TPD)
Offers a lump sum benefit in the event of permanent injury or disability.
An ongoing benefit to replace the majority of your earnings if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury, also referred to as Salary Continuance (SCI).
Critical Illness (Trauma)
A lump sum benefit on diagnosis (occurrence) of one of a list of specified serious medical conditions, e.g. cancer, heart attack.
* ABS, 2007 National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, Table 1, 23 October 2008,