Work Health and Safety
Our experienced Workplace Solutions team can provide your business with a range of tailored Work Health and Safety services.
Work Health and Safety (WHS), also referred to as Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) involves assessing and mitigating risks that may affect the health and safety of the people in your workplace.
Work Health and Safety legislation has enacted significant responsibilities for managers, supervisors and workers. Requirements around workplace safety policies and procedures have been broadened and significant increases to penalties and sentencing options are now available to authorities – if employers are found negligent.
How can Gow-Gates help your business?
We offer ongoing, flexible and tailored safety solutions to ensure you have the support you need to meet compliance standards, protect your workers and organisation, while reducing expenses associated with workers compensation and other regulatory penalties.
The Gow-Gates safety model will reduce the complexity associated with Work Health and Safety, whilst building your businesses processes, systems and capabilities.
Work Health and Safety Services
We are committed to assisting organisations mitigate workplace risk, including:
- Gap analysis audit of Work Health and Safety Management System
- Work Health and Safety Management System design, development and implementation
- Extensive performance reporting and analysis on key injury trends and implementation of targeted initiatives
- General WHS training, coaching and support
- Development of WHS Strategic Plans
- Safe work method statements
- Workplace Risk assessments
- Incident management and investigation activities
- Hazard and risk profiling
- Chain of Responsibility (COR) documentation for heavy vehicles
- Compliance documentation and development
- Ergonomic and workstation assessments
- Development and implementation of Health and Wellbeing programmes
- Mental health coaching and training
How well do you manage your Work Health & Safety?
Take our short quiz to find out.
Does your business have a documented WHS policy and related procedures?
Does your company regularly and proactively identify workplace hazards?
Does management consult with your workforce around WHS and injury management?
Does your company provide information and education to staff around WHS and incident notification/management?
Has your business established documented procedures for inspecting identified hazards and incidents?
Has your company identified potential emergency situations and developed response procedures?
Are all WHS documents and records stored in a central and accessible location?
Your business appears to be dedicated in managing work health and safety risks. If you would like to see how a complimentary health assessment of your existing practices could improve and benefit your business, please leave your details below and our dedicated team will be in contact shortly.
We can help!
It appears there could be potential improvements that could be made to enhance your existing program. If you would like to see how a complimentary health assessment of your existing practices could benefit your business, please leave your details below and our dedicated team will be in contact shortly.