Superannuation and Investments
Make your money work hard for you.
Are you one of the 75% of Australian’s who believe they will regret not having paid more attention to their super when they are older?* The time to take an active interest in superannuation is now.
The Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia (ASFA) calculates the total retirement savings a single person will need for a ‘comfortable’ retirement at $545,000 and for a retired couple a minimum of $640,000.
With that in mind, are you on track to fund the retirement you want?
At Gow Gates, we can assist you to:
- Help you understand your current super including fees, investments, performance and insurance
- Support you in finding lost super and consolidating all your superannuation funds
- Educate you on your personal risk insurances within super
- Create strategies to minimise tax and maximise the value of your contributions
- Develop a sound financial plan to assist you to reach your retirement goals
- Provide regular updates on the superannuation industry and legislative changes
- Be there when you need us
* Westpac Lost Super Report – Lonergan Research – June 2016.