Aged Care Services
Ensure you are prepared.
Whether you are considering future aged care options for yourself, or deciding how best to help someone you care about, a move into aged care can be daunting, complex and is often very emotional.
Questions that may arise, include:
- Uncertainty of where to move
- How much it will cost
- What level of care is available
- How do I fund the care I require
Gow-Gates can help guide you through some of the more complex financial elements so you and your family can make an informed decision. Once we’ve helped establish your financial position, we will determine what aged care options are available, and explain them in a clear and concise manner.
We can help you:
- Complete and submit the required forms correctly and on-time
- Identify and gain access to the right aged care facility based on budget, eligibility and care required
- Identify the costs that will apply and structure them so that aged care is affordable in the short and longer term
- Negotiate the fees on your behalf
- Help you decide what assets should be kept or sold, including the family home
- Develop strategies to maximise any government benefits available, including the Age Pension
- Talk through future estate planning complexities
Our aim is to give you peace of mind and professional support every step of the way.