Theatre and Entertainment
Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers Specialty Division offers bespoke insurance solutions and advice to cover all forms of entertainment related risks including live music and theatre events, TV, film and media.
Theatre Productions, Concerts and One-Off Special Events
Our experience in working with organisations in obtaining the broadest and most appropriate insurance cover is extensive and unrivalled.
We provide tailored policy wordings, not just “off the shelf” insurance contracts, to cover your production whether static or on tour. We cover Australian based risks as well as worldwide touring theatre and musical tours.
Insurance covers can be arranged for multi-million dollar global tours to one off concerts, festivals, sporting events theatre productions and films.
Our team is able to provide the right advice together with broad tailored insurance covers. Our aim is also to ensure your project is financially protected at premiums which are cost effective.
Gow-Gates have successfully been working with leading national and international touring entertainment and theatre productions for over 30 years. Our specialist team is highly experienced to provide you with the right advice to insure your risks.
We tailor insurance products to cater for all your specific insurance needs including:
- Cancellation, Abandonment and Non-Appearance – For theatre productions, concerts, special events and open air concerts
- Tailored Public Liability Insurance Policies – For your production, concert or event
- Property and Equipment Covers – On a worldwide basis, including in transit worldwide, static during the production of event and whilst in storage
- Engineering and Breakdown Covers – For props, sets, lighting and special effects
- Travel Insurance – For individuals up to whole of cast and including production staff
- Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers Liability Insurance Cover
- Business Interruption – Covers quantifiable profit, loss of costs, expenses and commitments, including additional expenses incurred for specific events or annual productions
- Personal Accident Insurance – Including lump sum benefits for hard to place risks including stunts or hazardous occupations
- Worldwide Medical Expenses – Whilst on tour, including non-Australian cast, crew and managers working, performing or appearing in Australia
- Management Companies and individual consultants
- Producers and Production Companies
- Arts and Multimedia Venues
- Equipment Hire Companies
- Event Management and Production Companies
- Advertising and Film Production Companies
- Theatre and Concert Promoters