Hospitality and Venues

Understanding risk and creating tailored hospitality insurance solutions.

Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers has an experienced team of brokers specialising in hospitality to consistently deliver tailored coverage and risk management solutions for your individual and business requirements.

Since Gow-Gates was established in 1963, we have gained an unwavering reputation as a respected leader in the insurance sector. Service, professionalism and dedication to our clients will never be compromised.

We pride ourselves on establishing and maintaining relationships not only with quality insurers, but also leading industry organisations and individuals.

We recognise that running a venue is demanding and time consuming. Gow-Gates is committed to creating long-term partnerships with our clients. We will work with you to understand your business and build a bespoke insurance programme that suits your individual needs, as well as offer risk management solutions.

We can arrange insurance for a range of businesses. Examples include:

  • Pubs
  • Bars, lounges and clubs
  • Restaurants
  • Cafes
  • Hotels
  • Motels
  • Caterers
  • Mobile chefs
  • Juice bars
  • Bubble Tea Stores

The most common types of insurance taken out by hospitality businesses include:

  • Building
  • Contents
  • Stock
  • Business interruption
  • Cover for theft/money
  • Public and products liability
  • Management liability
  • Cyber Insurance

We understand that every business and personal circumstance is unique. Whether we are assessing and managing business risk, providing professional insurance advice or managing a claim from start to finish, you can be confident we are always acting as an advocate on your behalf.